Wickless candles give you the option to enjoy your favorite candle scents without the worry of an open flame. Since there's no wick, it's loaded with fragrance that can last twice as long as a traditional candle! These are perfect in dorms and apartments, as there's no open flame, and a safer option for kids and pets, too!
How to Use:
- Remove lid from candle
-Place on an approved UL candle warmer
-Burns only 4 hours at a time.
-Don't not touch or move candle vessel while hot or wax is liquid. Allow to cool before moving or touching.
-Always remove lid before burning.
Use only with a UL approved electric candle warmer on a stable heat-resistant surface. Do not cover, add water or warm on stove. Remove lid and all labels before use. Wax and container can get very hot; do not touch or move container or warmer until completely cooled. Contains fragrance oils that can be toxic if ingested. Keep candle, cord, and unit out of reach of children and pets. Do not pour wax down the drain because it can clog pipes. Never leave melting candle unattended.